크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Extra Form
존경하는 동기여러분!
우리들도 그 언젠가 세상 무서운 줄 모르던 시절이 있었음을 기억하리라 생각합니다.
광화문 네거리에서 아마도 오십보 아니면 백보정도 되는 곳에 있었던 곳으로 유추됩니다만 귀거래와 보래로라 일컬어 지고  아래위층으로 정답게 자리하였던 찻집이에서 꿈많던 홍안의 젊은이들이 모여 꿈꾸던 시절이 오늘따라 모처럼 눈앞에 그것도 아주 선명하게  신기루로 현몽되니, 아직도 우리는 천하의 준재들의 모임, 천하....이었음에 한치도 차질이 없나 봅니다,
그러기에 오늘, 비록 막차로 승차하였지만 날이 갈 수록 그 깊고 값진 진가를 발휘하고 있는 우리들의 www.bugo9.com 이 찬란하게 빛나고 있으니 말입니다.
만시지탄이지만 세상에 늦둥이로 태어나도록 애쓴 산모(?)에게 진정으로 사의를 보냅니다. 김인중, 맹주선 그리고 쇠방울(제발 수면으로 나와 자수해 주시기 바람)에게 앞으로도 계속 그 실력을 발휘해 줄 것을 두손 모아 기원하오니 물리치지 마옵소서.
아직도 우리는 ....  
  • ?
    jzrlbllz 2013.08.16 00:14
    <a href="www.newcandescent.com/real.html">christian louboutin sale</a> I generally have no patience for a three-part reunion, and last night’s first installment of the Real Housewives of Orange County Season 8 Reunion was the perfect example of why. It covered most of the controversial stuff from the season, with the exception of a few loose ends that can be tied up in part two, so what exactly are we going to talk about by the time this whole three-parter winds down? <a href="www.kevaco.com/with.html">cheap jerseys</a>

<a href="annieqsyed.com/reebok.html">cheap authentic nfl jerseys Free shipping</a> To be honest, I’m not sure if I have even felt that summer feeling yet, but in a blink of an eye the entire season has passed me by. After being super busy with work and traveling, it has meant I woke up and it’s nearly the middle of August. There’s still time for our August birthday girls, so I put together a gift guide with your birthstone, peridot. <a href="www.newcandescent.com/real.html">christian louboutin sale</a>